DGT Task Manager is a to-do list for the Android platform. It helps you focus on what matters most and allows you to integrate the Getting Things Done® (GTD®) methodology or your own.
Getting Things Done® and GTD® are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company.
DGTALE is not affiliated with or endorsed by the David Allen Company.
Visit the new forum, it's at your disposition to report your problems.
Bunch of available features:
- Infinite hierarchy
- Task, Checklist, Folder and Goal management
- Filter by Status, Context and Tag
- Bulk edit mode
- Automatic tasks creation on missed calls
- Search on task title and note
- Recurring event (supports complex repeating patterns)
- Organize your notes into folders
- Nagging alarms and Insistent alarms
- Synchronization with Toodledo (Free and PRO accounts supported, DGT GTD Toodledo Plugin required)
- Synchronization with Dropbox (DGT GTD Value Pack required)
- Synchronization with FTP (DGT GTD Value Pack required)
- Backup - Restore with Dropbox
- Fast task creation (voice recognition as well)
- Supports Samsung Note 2 Multi Window
- Supports Llama actions, read this How-to
- Supports Tasker actions, read this How-to
- Supported by Pure Calendar and Pure Grid Calendar widget through DGT GTD Pure plugin
- Supported by Agenda Widget for Android widget through DGT GTD Pure plugin
- Supported by Executive Assistant widget through DGT GTD Pure plugin
|< Prev||Next >|